Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Social (3)

It's Sunday again and you know what that means: time for another Sunday Social over with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup! Feel free to fill it out as well and link up!

1. List 5 songs that you'll listen to for the rest of your life:

Havin' A Party by Rod Stewart, Forever Yours by Alex Day, Little Bitty by Alan Jackson, I Love Your Love The Most by Eric Church and Uptown Girl by Billy Joel.

2. What are 5 things on your bucket list?

Graduate college, have children, go to Spain, go to Disneyland and skydive.

3. List 5 celebrities that you'd want to spend the day with:

Adam Levine, Drew Seeley, Orlando Bloom, Mandy Moore and Julie Andrews.

4. List 5 things that you always carry in your purse:

My phone, my wallet, my keys, my iPod and my compact.

5. List five books on your reading list:

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover, It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han, Hidden by Sophie Jordan and Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas.

That's it for this week! Feel free to get social and link up over on Neely's blog!

Happy Easter!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment