Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Bookaholic Tag!

I found this tag floating around YouTube and thought it would be fun to do because I love books so much! So let's get right into it, shall we?

1. What do you love about buying new books?

I love the concept of being able to see into another person's thoughts. Books are stories that people created just from their imagination. I think that's pretty magical, so I love partaking in that magic.

2. How often do you buy new books?

Not nearly as often as I'd like. I haven't bought any books since February, I think. I've been using the library a lot recently. I have to spend my extra money on moving, so I won't be buying new books for a while.


3. Do you prefer online shopping or going to the book store?

I prefer the book store but if a book is super cheap online, I'll probably buy it there.

4. Do you pre-order books?

I actually haven't pre-ordered a book since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out.

5. Do you have a monthly book-buying limit?

Nope.

6. Are book-buying bans something for you?

Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of one right now. So, yes.

7. How big is your wishlist?

I want to purchase a ridiculous amount of books but because I'm moving (and will be moving a lot), I'm going to try to be reasonable. The more stuff that I buy, the more stuff that I have to move.

8. What 3 books from your wishlist do you want right now?

Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight and Prodigy. I have read them all and loved them! But I don't own them and I need to change that!

That's it for this tag! Thanks for reading! I hope that you all are having a great start to your week!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment