Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 1: My Life



While I was surfing through the internet tonight, I came across a page which presented a blog challenge. Instantly, I became very intrigued and looked into it. Being fairly new to blogs, I still have a lot to talk about before I run out of ideas. Nonetheless, I figured, why not? I'm always up for a challenge. I'll just see if I can do it and keep up with it. So, here at SoundsLikeChelseasLife, we're going to, well... learn about Chelsea's life. :)

So the challenge for the first day is to write your life's story in less than 250 words. I ramble a lot, so this should be quite difficult for me. Well, here goes nothing!

I was born in April in a very small town in the middle of nowhere and for most of my life, I loved living in a smaller community. I felt safe. I had very loving parents and they wanted more kids. Along came my wonderful little sister, Kelly, whom I wanted to mother, even though I was only four years old. I was very shy growing up and I became attached to my best friend. We were inseparable and his family became my second family. I always knew that I was different from everyone else and I struggled with that, especially when I was bullied throughout school. I turned to writing when I felt alone and fell in love with books at a very young age. I was especially into the Harry Potter books. I was also heavily involved in flag football at my local park, after being involved in a lot of other sports that I didn't enjoy as much. I ended up dating my best friend in an on-and-off relationship for a while. Eventually we grew apart, especially during our high school years because I went off to a magnet school. I eventually got a job at my local grocery store and met my husband. We broke up, got back together and 2 and a half years later, I'm an army wife. I love my job at one of the local restaurants and I run 2 blogs. Minus some details, that's basically my life in a nutshell.

249 words! I counted! Haha. I hope to one day disclose some more information to you all without getting too personal. I hope that you guys had fun learning a little bit more about me. I did enjoy this and I hope that the rest of the challenge proves to be fun as well. If you have not read my second blog, it is really new and I hope that it gets as much love and recognition from everyone as this one does, once it starts getting some momentum and more posts. It is called: youresuretodoimpossiblethings.blogspot.com. Check it out! I'd really appreciate it! Check out my new blog posts as I continue in this challenge! I hope that you all will check out day 2!

Sounds Like Life To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment