Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 5: My Favorite Blogger



Well, of course I can't pick myself, not that I would, of course. ;) In all seriousness, since this challenge asks me to pick a favorite, I am going to pick Carrie Hope Fletcher. Although she is known more for her vlogs on her YouTube channel, ItsWayPastMyBedtime, there is nobody else that I've found on the internet yet that relates  to me as much as she does.

She runs a blog called All I Know Now, which is still fairly new but has some amazingly wonderful posts. Carrie is one of the most influential, honest, philanthropic, talented and creative people that I've ever seen. She is an actress, singer, songwriter and writer, who uses her talent and time to spread positivity around the world and just make the world a better place, one post at a time.

Her older brother is Tom Fletcher, the lead vocalist of the band, McFly and they are extremely close. Her following is called the Hopefuls and she considers them her equals and her friends. Her best friend is Alex Day, the singer and they make collaborative videos a lot which are really wonderful and funny. Carrie also participates in a lot of his music videos.

I could go on and on about how much I love her but I could do no justice to just how brilliant and amazing that she is. Just check her out and see for yourself. I'm sure that you'll fall in love with her just like I did.

There is a link to her blog below and a separate link to her YouTube channel.

http://alliknownow.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsWayPastMyBedTime

No comments:

Post a Comment