Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 4: Your Favorite Quote



If you've known me longer than 10 seconds, you'd know that my favorite quote of all time is, "If you can dream it, you can do it" from Walt Disney. There is, hands down, no competition in that department. There is nothing in this world that can't be done; you just have to want it bad enough. The only things in the world that are impossible, are the things that you think are impossible.

Take it from someone who has done the impossible, whatever you're dreaming of may be hard but it's not impossible or unattainable. If you have thought it up in your brain and you have enough passion, drive and determination to do it, what's stopping you? I'm not saying that there won't be some speed bumps in the way but as long as you really want this dream to come true, there are ways to make sure that it happens.

I don't want to go into detail about what I did that was impossible because I'd rather use ones that everyone has heard of. For example, people said that we would never walk on the moon and we did. People said that humans would never fly and now we have airplanes. See what I mean? I could probably go on and on for days but it's not necessary. You guys get the point.

Basically, nothing is impossible and I know that. That quote, from the second that I read it, has changed my life and opened my eyes to an entirely new world of possibility. I say in my description that I'm a dreamer and I am. I dream up improbable things every day and tell myself that one day they will all be realities instead of just my dreams. (Did you notice that I said improbable and not impossible?)

 "If you can dream it, you can do it." Thank you, Mr. Disney. You are absolutely right. Thank you for giving me the confidence to follow my dreams, no matter what. Even if people are telling you that you can't do what you want, prove them wrong because there will always be roadblocks on the way to success but hey... sounds like life to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment