Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

Blog Channel, Day 6: What I Do


what-do-you-do-2

What do I do? Well, if I'm going to be honest, there isn't a long list of things that I do. I tend to find something that I love and stick with it. It doesn't leave much room in my schedule to find new things that interest me. Plus, normally I love what I do so much, that I don't really want to stop doing them.

However, as far as what I do to support myself right now, I have a job at one of my local restaurants. Despite my fears that I would hate the restaurant business and that I would never want to eat out again, I actually really love my job! I work at an all-you-can-eat buffet and I'm the cashier. However, there are more responsibilities than I thought I had when I got hired. I close a lot, so that means that I not only handle the money, I help stock and clean at the end of the night. However, at the end of the night, you can hear the radio better and I am able to make the night go by faster as I turn my chores into a dance party.

In my personal life, I just try to live a healthy and positive way and spread the message of living in a positive way. Whether it's blogging, writing stories, or just face-to-face conversation, I do my best to make other people happy and their lives a little brighter. Basically, I try to have a little bit of fun exploring my imagination and I try to make the world a better place as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment