Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 14: 10 Happy Things

So today's prompt is to make a list of ten things that make me happy. I had a really hard time narrowing my list down to ten things but here they are! They are in no particular order!

1. Disney!- Whether it is Disney World, Disney merchandise or Disney movies, anything with the word
"Disney" makes me smile!


2. Writing- It doesn't matter if it is blogging, poetry or story-telling, I just love any form of writing!



3. My family- There are no words to describe the happiness my family brings me.



4. Reading- I love losing myself in a book, getting lost in another person's thoughts and exploring another world that I didn't know existed.


5. Movie nights- I love curling up under a blanket with some ice cream and watching old movies on the couch during the weekends. It is my favorite way to relax and unwind.


6. Learning about weddings- I just love watching wedding shows and looking up unique weddings online. They are just days when everyone is happy and celebrating. I just love seeing large groups of people coming together for love.



7. Being an older sister- My little sister, Kelly, is one of my favorite people in the world. From the second that my mother told me she was pregnant, I was so excited for her arrival. I wanted to take care of that beautiful little baby girl and I wanted to be there for her. Sometimes I overstep my boundaries but I can't help it because I love her so much. She is my best friend. She makes me want to be a better person and she inspires me to be as confident and sure of myself as she is. She is the greatest gift that my parents ever got me. I would not trade being her older sister for anything in the world. She is my greatest adventure.



8. Picturing my life as a mom- I want to be a mom so badly and I keep thinking that one day, I will be as close with my kids as I am with my mom. I can't wait for that experience.



9. My dog- My dog, Zach, and I are very close. He sleeps next to me every night and he never leaves my side when I'm at home. He is so loving, friendly and cute that I can't not be happy when I see him.


Sorry, I had a really hard time finding a picture of my dog on my computer. Oh, well. I'll just keep his cuteness to myself. :)

10. Spieling Peter and Carebear Wendy- These people are otherwise known as Andrew and Hali Ducote. They played Wendy and Peter Pan at Disneyland and were high school sweethearts. Now, they are married and living their dream life. They inspire me with their love and they show that high school sweethearts can make it work. Also, the Peter Pan couple aspect of their relationship is the cutest thing that I've ever heard.



No comments:

Post a Comment