Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 27: To My Readers



To my readers,

Thank you for every single second that you have spent on this page and thank you for reading what I've written. It has always been a dream of mine to be a writer and to see my words published for the world see and thanks to you guys, that dream has become a reality. I can post whenever I want and talk about whatever it is that my heart desires because there are people like you that sit at their computer screen reading my posts, not even knowing how much it truly means to me.

I know that I'm still pretty new at this whole blogging thing but I feel as if my posts are getting better. I want to make reading this blog as enjoyable for you guys as it is for me to write it. I am open to suggestions for blog posts and would love some constructive criticism on my work. Also, if you would like for us to get to know each other better, I would love that as well. I want us to get to know each other as best as possible because I know that I haven't met so many of you.

That's what makes this so special. You guys don't know me, yet all 2100 of you clicked on my blog and read about my life. You took time out of your busy days to acknowledge the hard work that I put into this blog. Some of you guys even read my second blog, YoureSureToDoImpossibleThings.blogspot.com and that means the world to me as well.

Anyone can be a writer. I firmly believe that. But I'd be lying to you if I said that I didn't want to be a writer with an audience and now I have one. This blog truly does make my dreams come true every day when I log onto it and I appreciate you all coming along for the ride with me. I will become a better writer and my posts will get better as well and maybe one day I'll be famous because you guys and you can say, "I knew her when..."

Thank you for reading my posts and believing in me,
Chelsea

4 more days until the blog challenge is over and then I will be writing my normal posts again! I hope that you are enjoying the challenge nonetheless and I really do appreciate everyone that has read this post as well! If you want to follow me on other social media networks, the links are below!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
My Second Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment