Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 26: Something Online That You've Read

Main Street USA

Being the financially savvy person that I am, I always look for a good bargain. Unfortunately, one of my favorite things to do is extremely expensive: going to Disney World. So with the cost of hotels, food and tickets, I look for any way to save some extra money, which includes looking at tourist blogs.

My family and I are going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in October and this is a major financial investment. So I've been looking on tourist blogs for any tips on what to do when we get there and how to get the most for our money. Therefore, I spend quite some time on this blog: Disney Tourist Blog. If you are a Disney enthusiast like myself, or you want to know if a Disney Halloween is right for you, check it out! You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment