Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 19: Another Blogger



Honestly, I wish that this prompt was more exciting but it is a challenge, so here it goes.

Due to my hectic schedule and life, I really don't have very much time to read many other blogs. I try to as much as possible to get new ideas, get some inspiration and just to enjoy reading and learning about the lives of many other people brave enough to share their stories. But there are not many that I follow religiously, if I'm going to be completely honest. However, that is not the case with one blogger in particular, Story of My Life.

I stumbled across her blog just about 2 weeks ago, maybe a little longer than that and I have been loving every post so far. Her name is Jenni and she is a photographer and she uses her blogs to write and share her photographs with the world. Her posts are generally very sweet, cute, quirky, charming and funny. I think that she's a lot older than me but she seems to have quite a lot in common with me and I enjoy reading about her laid-back lifestyle.

She seems to be one of those people that really appreciate the beauty of life and the beauty of others. She is more relaxed and care-free than most adults I know and that is what makes me feel so connected with her. I picture myself as someone like her in the future, so I enjoy knowing what is going on in her life. So, you should definitely check her out sometime. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment