Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 28: Photos Only!

Rather than just show off my beautiful wedding photos (by Perfect Picture Photography) in this post, I decided to take some photographs of my day! Enjoy this photos only blog!

             For those of you that didn't read my "I don't want easy..." blog, this is my hand-writing. :)


Here is a sneak-peak of where I work: 








                                                                                                       

                    





















I know that I post a lot of wedding photos/prom photos, so I figured that you guys would like some photos of me on a normal day. Enjoy! 

I'm sorry. I just bought this new dress and I'm absolutely in love with it! I just had to share it with you guys! I love Kohls



No comments:

Post a Comment