Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013

Blog Challenge, Day 24: 3 Flaws



Since I'm writing this while I have a massive headache, I probably won't be as into it as I normally am. I apologize if it significantly affects the quality of this post.

So today's prompt is pretty simple; we just have to name and talk about our top 3 worst flaws. Being someone with many flaws, picking only three to talk about is quite the challenge indeed.

1. Impatience/Temper- I have really been trying to stop being so impatient with people but more often than not, I find myself getting annoyed with people, simply because I don't have any patience. I also have a bit of a short fuse when it comes to my temper and there are tons of times that I end up making big deals out of nothing. This is something that I definitely don't want to have forever and I'm working on it every day because let's face it, nobody wants to be the human embodiment of Donald Duck. :)



2. I care too much- Now there are tons of people that I know that don't consider this a flaw; they actually consider it a good quality. Sometimes I do too but I let people walk all over me and make me feel worthless just to avoid doing the same to them. In all actuality, that's not fair to me and it's not healthy. I need to be able to stand up for myself more and I'm definitely starting to work on that too.



3. I correct people all the time- This is DEFINITELY my worst trait. I end up in so many arguments and confrontations because when people say something that isn't true or they use incorrect grammar when speaking, I call them out on it. Every. Single. Time. It's like a reaction. I don't even think about doing it; it just comes right out of my mouth. The thing is, I know that I hate it when other people do it to me, so I don't understand why I do it to other people so much. So before I really get to work on those other two traits, I have to fix this one.

You shouldn't correct people when you make mistakes yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment