Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

25 Little Things I Live For

1. Getting so immersed in a book that I stay up all night reading it

2. That first cup of hot chocolate in the winter

3. The smile on my husband's face


4. Spoiling my little sister

5. My parents telling me how proud they are of me

6. Waking up to see my dog wagging his tail and smiling at me

7. Lazy days watching Disney movies


8. Writing my blogs and/or stories

9. Driving with the convertible top down on a gorgeous day

10. The pride I feel when I tell people my husband is in the army

11. The first steps onto Main Street U.S.A. in Walt Disney World


12. That first sip of coffee in the morning

13. Hugs from my sister

14. Finding the perfect dress when I'm out shopping

15. Reminiscing of my amazing wedding day












16. Visiting my grandmother and hearing her stories

17. That moment when I cross everything off of my to-do list

18. Lunch dates with my friends at school

19. That feeling I get when I finish a workout


20. Learning more about myself

21. That carefree and worry-free feeling I get when I swim in the ocean

22. Connecting with someone on a personal level

23. Reading nice comments from my readers

24. Spending quality time with my family before I move away

25. Appreciating the little things in life



What do you live for?

-Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Crossing off the last of the to do list is the best feeling!!

    ReplyDelete