Translate

Friday, October 18, 2013

Shopping Day With Lance & Kelly!

Kris told me to go out and spoil myself today, so I took Lance and Kelly out for a day of fun!



Getting lunch at Friendly's  before we drove to pick up Lance!

At Styles For Less, Kelly's favorite store! I am loving teal lately! 

Lance was really tired, so we stopped to get some necessary caffeine! 

Charming Charlie, my personal heaven! I could stay in here for hours! 


Got this GORGEOUS leopard print dress at Papaya.

We went to visit Grandma Stella today and Coal really took a liking to Lance. 

Aww, they're so cute!



We had a such a great day! I took way more pictures than this but they all came out bad. :(

        Oh well. 

    Have an amazing weekend! 

                                                                             -Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment