Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

The Throwback Tag

1. What year were you born in?
-1993

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
Kelly and I on a trip to Tennessee! 

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
-Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Boy Meets World, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Braceface, The Proud Family, Phil of the Future, Kim Possible


4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
-I wanted to be a writer and yes, I still do.

5. What were your favorite toys to play with?
-I loved Barbies and Polly Pockets.


6. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.
Little Bitty by Alan Jackson, Havin' A Party by Rod Stewart and I Can't Wait by Hilary Duff

7. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
I was a Disney princess almost every year and when I wasn't, I was pretty common things like pirates and witches. So, I really wasn't anything "funny".

8. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.
I carpooled with a friend of mine in kindergarten and he couldn't pronounce the word "leaves." But whenever he saw a tree that didn't have any leaves on it, he'd get super excited and shout, "Tree with no weaves! Tree with no weaves!" Every time he would say it, I would bust out laughing. To this day, I can't see a leafless tree without smiling.

9. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
I've kept all of the crafts that I've made and all of my stuff from my Girl Scout troop.

10. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
I think it's weird that I had a Southern accent when I didn't live in the South.

11. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
I remember panicking when all of a sudden my sister stopped breathing and I saw her taken away in an ambulance. Thank goodness she was okay.

12. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
Nothing is dramatically different. I just have more responsibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment