Translate

Friday, October 4, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 3

Hello all of my wonderful readers! Welcome to another edition of "What I've Learned This Week"! I hope that you all had amazing weeks and learned a lot as well! I know that I did!



I LEARNED THAT...

1. ... it's okay to cry.

2. ... no matter what is going on in my life, playing the victim only makes it worse.

3. ... standing up for what I need and want is hard but necessary.

4. ... I am more patient than I ever gave myself credit for.

5. ... the little things in life really do mean the most to me.

That's my week in a nutshell! If you want to write a "What I Learned This Week" post, feel free to leave a link to it or write a comment!

I'm loving these posts! They really make me sit back and reflect on what's really going on in my life, which is more than I would've ever thought! Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

-Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment