Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Meet Taylor!

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I advertise my blog on it all the time. One day, a fellow mil/so (military significant other) reached out to me and asked me about the process of starting a blog. She said that she had been thinking about it but just didn't know how to get it off the ground. So, being the blog aficionado that I am, I was delighted that someone else had taken in interest in blogging.

I told her about blogger, she created an account, and I am pleased to announce that she has published her first post! I definitely think that you should stop by her blog, read her posts, follow her and just get to know her better! She is a lovely, talented girl with a lot to share with the world! So check her out here.

If you stop by, tell her that I sent you there! And give her some love! It takes guts to share your thoughts and life on the internet!

Well, what are you waiting for!? Go check her out!

-Chelsea

2 comments: