Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Halloween Tag!

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Hocus Pocus! 


2. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

3. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
I've become a huge Halloween lover over the past two years but as a kid, not really. 

4. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
My family and I make our costumes together. 

5. Favorite Halloween decorations?
The fall decorations around Walt Disney World


6. Favorite Halloween/fall scent?
I don't really have one, maybe cinnamon? 

7. Favorite candy?
3 Musketeers bars

8. Vampires or zombies?
Vampires but not like in the Twilight movies. More like Dracula or The Night Huntress series.


9. What is your weird/odd fear?
I'm afraid of any and all reptiles. 

10. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Sure, why not?

If you want to fill out the survey, I encourage you to do so! If you fill it out, leave me a link! I'd love to read your answers!

-Chelsea 

1 comment: