Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

No More Pity Parties

I'm always preaching about living a positive lifestyle but I'm going to be honest, sometimes it's easier said than done. I really do try my best every day to see the silver lining in every situation but unfortunately, sometimes I find myself a guest at my own pity party.

But yesterday as I was sending a goodnight text to my husband, he sent me the most beautiful, romantic message that just absolutely made my heart soar. It really snapped me back to reality. The pity party was officially over.

No matter what life throws at me, I will always have my wonderful, loving husband that completes me. He can make me smile no matter what and make me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world; and having him reminds me that I am.

I love you, Kristopher. Thank you for choosing me. I'm forever grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for making me smile when I needed it most; you've always been good at that. I can't wait until you come home from the army and we can spend the rest of our lives making each other happy, face-to-face.


1 comment: