Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Last year, for the first time, my mother, my sister and I went to "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" and absolutely fell in love with it! So we HAD to go again this year! My sister picked Huey, Dewey and Louie as our costumes last year, so this year it was my turn to pick. So my mother was Alice and Kelly and I were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!

The day after, we had lunch at The Grand Floridian and walked around for a while. Then we went to "Mickey's Backyard BBQ" and ate some of the best bbq food that we've ever had! We also spent some time at The Wilderness Lodge and Downtown Disney! This vacation was definitely packed and exhausting but oh so worth it!

 It was an amazing trip and we can't wait to go back next year! (We already have our costumes picked out!)

Enjoy the photos!





The Tweedles!



Obligatory Tea Cup Photos!




It's A Small World!





We spotted Sora and Riku! 



Hallowishes!










Boo to You!



Alice and The Mad Hatter waving to us! 





One of my favorites! <3





Yes, you will!

The Grand Floridian! 

This was the first time I had a Cobb salad and it was DELICIOUS!


View of the Polynesian Resort. 



The Polynesian! There was a wedding going on that day!

Mickey's Backyard BBQ!









My favorites!


We went to The Wilderness Lodge to watch "The Little Mermaid" by the pool and watch the fireworks!

Goofy's Candy Company! 



We always customize our orders! 

These are seriously heaven on a stick! We get these on the last day of every trip! (We got one for each of us, one for my dad and one for my sister's boyfriend.)

If any of you guys are ever contemplating going to the halloween party, do it! It'll be worth it! It's our favorite time to go! Hope you enjoyed the photos! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment