Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Which State Am I?

I was perusing on A CUP OF JO tonight and was intrigued to find out that she had found and taken a quiz which matched her personality to the state that she should live in. So I thought that it would be fun to take the quiz myself.

(Drum roll please!) I got... New Mexico! 


Wow, I definitely didn't see that coming but hey, why not!? I've never been there but I'm sure that it's fantastic if it's full of people that I'd fit in with! I have always known that I didn't belong in my home state and I could definitely get used to a view like that. The quiz's map key says that it's relaxed and creative, which sounds absolutely lovely and perfect for me!

Thank you Jo, for helping me find this quiz and I encourage all of you guys to check out her blog (link above) and take the quiz yourself here.

If you do decide to take the test, please tell me or Jo your results, as we'd definitely love to hear them!

-Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I got Nebraska haha. I guess it's close to Illinois, probably mid-westerners aren't all that different.

    ReplyDelete