Translate

Friday, October 11, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 4

Guess what day it is... it's FRIDAY! Do you know what that means? It means that I am one week closer to seeing my husband! But until he gets back, I've got to make good use of my time! And what better way to spend my time than learning a little more about the world! I hope that you all learned as much as I did this week!



I LEARNED THAT...

1. ... it's really important to let your feelings out but in a healthy way.

2. ... my friendships are much stronger than I thought they were.

3. ... my husband loves me more than I ever knew.

4. ... it really is a small world.

5. ... it's really important to know your limits when you work out.

This was a pretty uneventful week for me but I'm still learning a lot and loving life! What about you? What did you guys learn this week? Let me know and have a great weekend!

-Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment